Friday, January 18, 2008


sad for all the time my embrace was empty to you

sad for being stubborn to be sad

sad for touching objects baring your presence

sad for not touching you...

sad for adding your name everywhere i turn

sad for all the blue jackets other men should not have worn

sad for all my weak spots left untouched

sad to open my eyes in the morning

sad for a cruel truth not even dreams can survive

sad without dreaming

sad of nothing to hope for

sad for still seeing beautiful things worth you .......


sad...for i could not be her...

sad...is just what she is not

4 comments:

Debs said...

Good choice of emotions!
Loved the last two lines!

Unknown said...

its all about the moments u shared with ur loved one...it is important whether he will be there..its how u cherish..and that should make u smile,..so smile:),thats the 2nd best thing lips can do...

AbiR RoCkSSS!!!!!! said...

Amrita Sorry for I had under-estimated ur poems without casting a glance at them......
a great difference from Dylan which I like coz ppl win accolades nowadays copying him.
I see u a lot ahead in future. Maybe I make you our lyricist of our upcoming band.
Keep up the good word and....
Stay Cool...
Look Hot....

Atreya said...

ahem...nyc one thr....n yup nyc choice of emotions.....cya around....