
Mostly, I would like to be remembered
as someone who was passionate for life.
The days of unsought ecstasies are numbered,
however long we linger in the light.
I was one who cultivated wonder,
Less of one contented to explain,
Delighted by the promises of hunger,
Enduring for their joy the years of pain.
Gifts I had aplenty: Some I savored,
others sacrificed for others' needs.
Remember me as someone who was favored,
despite constraints, to tumble in the leads,
Ocean to what winds I could not be,
Nightrider through what worlds I could not see.
Mostly, I would like to be remembered
as someone who was passionate for life.
The days of unsought ecstasies are numbered,
however long we linger in the light............
as someone who was passionate for life.
The days of unsought ecstasies are numbered,
however long we linger in the light.
I was one who cultivated wonder,
Less of one contented to explain,
Delighted by the promises of hunger,
Enduring for their joy the years of pain.
Gifts I had aplenty: Some I savored,
others sacrificed for others' needs.
Remember me as someone who was favored,
despite constraints, to tumble in the leads,
Ocean to what winds I could not be,
Nightrider through what worlds I could not see.
Mostly, I would like to be remembered
as someone who was passionate for life.
The days of unsought ecstasies are numbered,
however long we linger in the light............
2 comments:
Beautiful ...
didnt kno u write so well.
beautiful pallete my girl.
never give up writing like i did.
it cultivates into the most magical jungles of inner light.
Post a Comment