
In daylight you're a haunting melody,
More lovely than the world before my eyes.
In darkness you become my symphony,
So much of me, I know no other ties.
So are you nestled within me night and day?
Your missing self transformed into song,
Or walking close beside me on my way,
Unleashing all the love for which I long.
Reality is often bleak,
But love remains inside
A glass house on a mountain peak,
The harsh world beside.
You’ve said some things are beyond the purview of articulation
But Love can build its own four walls
But YOR LOVE is the inexplicable speculation
Through icy winds and blinding squalls,
Though your love drifts far downstream
Like mountains which suddenly disappear,
And life dissolves into a dream,
My love will still be here,
You'll turn, and I'll be there.
More lovely than the world before my eyes.
In darkness you become my symphony,
So much of me, I know no other ties.
So are you nestled within me night and day?
Your missing self transformed into song,
Or walking close beside me on my way,
Unleashing all the love for which I long.
Reality is often bleak,
But love remains inside
A glass house on a mountain peak,
The harsh world beside.
You’ve said some things are beyond the purview of articulation
But Love can build its own four walls
But YOR LOVE is the inexplicable speculation
Through icy winds and blinding squalls,
Though your love drifts far downstream
Like mountains which suddenly disappear,
And life dissolves into a dream,
My love will still be here,
You'll turn, and I'll be there.
1 comment:
When words speak a heart,
Then you learn language;
Then you learn to communicate.
One of the most articulate transformations of feelings (as is different from controlled thought) into words.
Stunning poetry. Baroque.
You're in love, ornamental love. The ornaments are but spiky rusty chains.
Hence all the more beautiful and life-ly..
Beautiful.
Yours is the first blog to which I have subscribed. Congratulations..
Dont let the flow of words stop.
Post a Comment