
I wish I could go again, to where I’ve been
I wish I could show you what I’ve seen
Coz I missed you when I saw the clouds making love to the mountains
And when I saw the blue bird
I swear I missed you
Coz the song it sang about sharing the best things in life
Seemed to be so true…
Will you believe it?
I missed you when I saw my reflection on the lake…
Then I saw you…or maybe it was an illusion
In spite of the Utopia where I was standing and looking at the snow-capped Everest
My mind was in a delusion
Whether I could ever share that sunrise
Whether we’ll be one…via paradise
I swear I didn’t want to leave the paradise
But I needed to come back down to earth
Because that is where my love lies…
And now that I am back will you love me the same way?
Will u kiss me without asking a single question?
Coz I always needed time on my own
I never thought I’d
Need u there when I cry
U were not there when I wanted u to creep into my blanket
U were not there when I wanted to make love to u
I swear I didn’t want to leave the paradise
But I needed to come back down to earth
Because that is where my love lies…
Then suddenly it all came true
Your substitute was not at all like u
I don’t know if better…
But I had a friend to laugh with
Nothing happened
But everything seemed to be happening the way I wanted it to be
That s when I realized your love is all that matters to me
I swear I didn’t want to leave the paradise
But I needed to come back down to earth
Because that is where my love lies…
2 comments:
well, i don't hav much 2 say.. i never hav. i just wanted 2 tell u tht u write very well. ur writings speak for themselves. they seem 2 hav a life of there own... it was great pleasure 2 read ur poems. well, i m out of words again.
oh yes, 1 more thing. keep the fire alive!!
Post a Comment