Saturday, June 30, 2007

Show me da colours!!!!!




I can’t describe the way I feel
Can’t describe the way u deal
Deal with my heart and my mind
I request u
I plead u
Show me
Show me the colors baby
Tell me really who u r!!!!!!!!!!

The way I tremble when u touch me!
The way my heart fills with joy when I hear your voice
Or the way I think about u when I’m pensive…tells me
That I need u
I plead u
Show me
Show me the colors show me
Tell me who u really r!!!!!!!

As the sun rises in the east
Every one feels it’s a new start
But not me…
Since I know I’ve lost another day
Until u go and
Alone I will be
The void feeling inside me grow
That is why I ask u to show
Show me the colors baby
Tell me who u really r!!!!!

BABY help me
I plead u to show
How I’d survive
When you’ll go
And I’ll be left out feeling low
feeling as if the world has come to an end
But I guess I gotta survive
That is why I ask u 2 show
Show me the colors baby
Tell me who u really r!!!!!


-Amrita Ray

No comments: